As we re-emerge from lockdown, clients tell me that they need to make changes in their organisations to address sustainability issues from climate risk to social cohesion, but they need help achieving their goals. They want to create new opportunities and try new ways of doing things, to stay relevant and in touch with the many changes that have taken place in our society, global communities and economies.
This talk is suitable for those people & companies who:
• Need new tools & techniques to help them adapt to the post Covid world
• Want to focus on addressing specific sustainability issues from the climate risk to social impact and inclusion.
• Want to improve the sustainability of their own companies
• Are seeking new business models and new ways of working to stay relevant and respond to the needs of their communities.
This talk will:
• Provide an overview of innovation techniques, skills and tools which have been used globally in the private and public sector, to address complex global challenges and design new solutions
• Focus on key areas of the innovation project cycle from framing the challenge to designing, testing and scaling the solution.
• Draw from real-world global case studies to illustrate how innovation practice can be successfully applied.
• Outline the common challenges and lessons highlighted by innovators